October 31, 2012

Spooky Halloween!

Yay, the day has finally come! Halloween is officially my favorite time of the year, even though for once I didn't have time to prepare properly due to various setbacks. We did have an awesome photoshoot with a few friends dating back to that sneak peek.
First though, I would like to share what I think makes the best Halloween celebration!
1. Pumpkins


2. Pie! (and cupcakes)





3. Cats
4. Bats

Do I admit to buying this cupcake just for the ring adorning it? Yes! Doesn't it just remind you of Angelic Pretty's plastic jewellery from a little while back?

Time to reveal them photos!








Outfit rundown:
Leanne:
Skirt: Tammy
Blouse: H&M
Bra: Avon
Shoes: TVA
Socks and tights: Primarck
Arm warmers: Claire's

Miss Milly:
Skirt and bow: Handmade
Turtleneck: Camaieu
Shoes: Gothic Lolita & Punk
Socks: The Sock Shop

Photos by Jonti
Makeup by Melissa Stella
Editing by myself



I'm having dinner at a friend's tonight, and wearing my flying hamster kirigumi with creepy cute beneath!
(This is just the way I did my nails.) I don't know if I'll have any outfit shots though...
 And the best thing happened when I got home from campus: I received my Baby order! I'm so excited to open it! I'll post the pictures of my order next time!

And all that's left is to wish you the merriest, spookiest, Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. Cute nails ^_^ and your muffins look so yummy :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They were ;) But we ate so many with the marshmallows we were sick...

      Delete